While Cassidy Cataloguing Services may be known for our top-knotch MARC21 catalog records, we are excellent at many other things!
- Cataloging is where we started and what we continue to do! The scope of what we catalog has adapted to changing times, now including eBooks and electronic resources, but we still provide the same top-knotch, excellent quality as we did in 1985. If you have a project of any size and need anything from consulting to shelf-ready processing, give us a call and get an estimate!
- A sector of our business beyond traditional cataloging deals with the creation of Publishers' Cataloging-in-Publication blocks (PCIP) for books to be published. The value of these blocks of information is immeasurable to authors, librarians and publishers alike!
- Another service we have provided since 1991 is CassidyCat, our very own OPAC backed by the power and experience of Cuadra STAR and Sirsi software. The system has changed names and become much more advanced since the early 90s, but we still provide the same outstanding support and service that we always have. Now in the 5.0 version, our CassidyCat is backed by the power and speed of Sirsi. It's an affordable, easy-to-use and powerful alternative! Contact us for a demo today!
- Our monthly newsletter is packed with information about upcoming record sets, news from the company and a few little sections on interesting finds we discover around the internet as well as our launchpad spotlight, the section where we highlight students who have been lured to the dark side by Joni as a professor of cataloging!
- Opening day collections and shelf-ready processing is our newest service here at Cassidy Cataloguing! For either a short-term or long-term basis, we will take care of all aspects of the processing of your print collection from initial check-in to adding bar codes and shipping to your library. If you need some help in your tech services department, we are here for you!
- Explore the menu on the left for more information about our services.